My photo
rough-draft of a lady

Friday, May 22, 2009

Peter.

Peter Mulvey tells some of my favorite stories. Many he will sing, and others he will simply state- whatever way he chooses, you will surely laugh, and you will go away with something greatly bizarre or hysterical to tell your friends.

This is my blog, so I am allowed to gush. I LOVE PETER, Peter's songs, deep voice, and way of being. If you see a live Peter Mulvey show, and you have even a little bit of passion in you, he will take your world and turn it upside down. One Mulvey-loving friend has fantasized about him reading the Yellow Pages aloud to her, and another has a tattoo of his likeness on her arm.

Here is a man who impresses to astonishment, yet can't help but promote his artist friends more than he has ever promoted himself. He doesn't stop at that, he will endear you to places you have never seen, and perhaps never will. Peter reveals it all through his own experience, and that experience always seems touched with the magical.

He is no secret in this life, and I have no special news to share.

It is just Peter.

1 comments:

Cindy said...

omg peter <3

Contact